Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, September 26, 2014

BWW Features: Music Theatre of Connecticut - Thinking Outside the Black Box

Back in 2008, when I moved from my small New York City apartment to my 3 bedroom house on a half-acre in Norwalk, CT, I was both "excited AND scared", to quote Little Red from Into the Woods . I was excited for the change, for the possibilities, and for the extra space, yet scared for the unknown, the new responsibilities, and the financial undertaking.



via Norwalk Newswire http://www.broadwayworld.com/connecticut/article/BWW-Features-Music-Theatre-of-Connecticut-Thinking-Outside-the-Black-Box-20140926

No comments:

Popular Norwalk Roundup Posts

More Norwalk News

Connecticut News

National News

World News

Business News

Sci/Tech News

Entertainment News

Sports News

Health News